Counselling session rate is $79 for a 50 minute session and this is paid at the time on booking. Online counselling sessions are also kept to 50 minutes in duration and available to you if you have one of the following devices:
Once your payment has been completed, an email and text with your appointment time will be sent to you. Reminder texts are also sent 24 hours prior to your session.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR SESSIONS
I work with people to explore new ways of looking at recurring and troublesome issues.
How long do I need to attend
It can sometimes be a challenging process but it is well worth the time and effort.
- Mobile Phone (session can be done with Skype or facetime or over the phone)
- Computer with internet access & camera (session can be done with Skype)
- iPad – (session can be done with Skype or face time)
Successful Outcomes for Counselling & Therapy
I will be interested in getting to know you and hearing your story. Without judgement, we will unpack what is happening for you.
Scientific research has shown that the quality of the therapeutic relationship is even more important than techniques used by the therapist. Therefore, how we connect in this relationship will be fundamental to the overall successful outcome you are seeking to achieve.
Understanding the process
Counselling isn’t about advice giving. It is about providing you with a safe and confidential place in which you can talk about what is happening and the challenges you are facing in your life/relationship. I will be using my skills to listen to the topics you bring to the session then raise awareness about what may be at the heart of the issue. As well, exploring some of the negative and destructive patterns you may be engaging in.
I will be interested in:
- How you discuss difficult topics
- Sharing feelings
- Your behavioural patterns and the ways in which you communicate
- Discussing techniques to help you improve your personal communication
- Asking you about your childhood and family history
- Pointing out discrepancies in your and your partner’s behaviour
To book a counselling session it is simple…
- Click on the book your session now button
- Choose an available date and time that suits you.
- Enter your details contact details
- Proceed to the payment section